1. Bolt: A China fasteners consisting of a head and a […]
1. Bolt: A China fasteners consisting of a head and a screw (cylinder with external thread), which needs to be matched with a nut to fasten and connect two parts with through holes. This connection is called a bolt connection. If the nut is unscrewed from the bolt, the two parts can be separated, so the bolt connection is detachable.
2. Bolt: A China fasteners without a head and external threads on both ends. When connecting, even if the two parts are tightly connected into a whole, one end must be screwed into the part with an internally threaded hole, the other end must be passed through the part with a through-hole, and then the nut must be tightened. This kind of connection is called a stud connection, and it is also a separable connection. It is mainly used when one of the connecting parts is thick, requires a compact structure, or is not suitable for bolt connection due to frequent disassembly.
3. Screw: It is also a kind of China fastener composed of head and screw. According to the purpose, it can be divided into three categories: machine screws, set screws, and special screws. Machine screws are mainly used to fasten connections between parts with fixed threaded holes and parts with through holes without nuts (this connection method is called screw connection, which is also a detachable connection; it can also be ( Matched with nuts, used to fasten the connection between two parts through holes.) Set screws are mainly used to fix the relative direction between the two parts. Special screws such as eye bolts are used to lift parts.
4. Stainless steel nut: with an internally threaded hole, the shape is a generally flat hexagonal column, flat square column, or flat cylinder. It is used to fasten and connect two parts to make it into a whole.
A high-strength self-locking nut is a kind of self-locking nut with high strength and high reliability. The first is the introduction of European technology as a condition for road construction machinery, mining machinery, vibration machinery, and other equipment. There are few domestic manufacturers of such products.
Nylon self-locking nut is a new type of high anti-vibration and anti-loose China fastener, which can be used in various electromechanical products with a temperature of -50~100℃. At present, in aerospace, aviation, tanks, mining machinery, automobile transportation machinery, agricultural machinery, textile machinery, electrical products, and various types of machinery, the demand for nylon self-locking nuts is growing rapidly. This is because its anti-vibration and anti-loose performance are much higher than other anti-loose equipment, and its vibration life is several times or even dozens of times longer. At present, more than 80% of mechanical equipment accidents are caused by the loosening of China fastener, especially in mining machinery. Using nylon self-locking nuts can eliminate major accidents caused by loose China fasteners.
5. Self-tapping screws: similar to machine screws, but the thread on the screw is a special self-tapping screw thread. It is used to fix and connect two thin metal parts to make them integrally formed. Because this kind of screw has high hardness, it can be directly screwed into the hole of the component to form a corresponding internal thread in the component, so the component should be drilled in advance. This connection is also detachable.
6. Wood screws: also similar to mechanical screws, but the threads on the screws are special ribs of wood screws, which can be screwed directly into wood components (or parts) for fixing and connecting metal (or non-metal) with through holes Parts with wooden parts. This cohesion is also attributed to the ability to separate cohesion.
7. Washer: A flat round China fastener. It is placed between the support surface of the bolt, screw, or nut and the surface of the connecting part, which can increase the contact surface area of the connecting part, reduce the pressure per unit area, and protect the surface of the connecting part from damage; another type of elastic washer It can also prevent the nut from loosening.
8. Retaining ring: It can be installed in the shaft groove or hole groove of the machine and equipment to prevent the parts from moving left and right on the shaft or hole.
9. Pin: Mainly used to locate parts, and some can also be used to connect parts, fix parts, transmit power, or lock other China fasteners.
10. Rivet: A China fastener composed of a head and a nail rod, used to fasten and connect two parts (or components) through a through-hole to make it integral. This connection is called rivet connection, or simply riveting. The link between belonging and inseparable.