1. The attachment of dust or dissimilar metal particl […]
1. The attachment of dust or dissimilar metal particles, in the humid air, the attachment and the condensed water of the full threaded stud connect the two into a micro-battery, which triggers an electrochemical reaction and damages the protective film, which is called Electrochemical corrosion.
2. The surface of the full threaded stud adheres to organic juices (such as vegetables, noodle soup, sputum, etc.), which constitute organic acids in the presence of water and oxygen, and the organic acids will corrode the metal surface for a long time.
3. The surface of stainless steel adheres to substances containing acids, alkalis, and salts (such as alkali water and lime water splashing from the decoration walls), causing local corrosion.
4. In the polluted air (such as the atmosphere containing a large amount of sulfide, carbon oxide, nitrogen oxide), when encountering condensed water, it will form sulfuric acid, nitric acid, and acetic acid liquid points, causing chemical corrosion.
The solution after full threaded stud is corroded and rusted:
1. The surface of decorative stainless steel must be cleaned and scrubbed frequently to remove attachments and reduce external factors that cause modification.
2. 316 stainless steel should be used in seaside areas, and 316 material can resist seawater corrosion.
3. The chemical composition of some stainless steel pipes on the market cannot meet the corresponding standards and cannot meet the 304 material requirements. Therefore, it will also cause rust, which requires users to carefully choose products from reputable manufacturers.