What are the steps of hexagon flange bolt constructio […]
What are the steps of hexagon flange bolt construction preparation:
1. Before the construction of the hexagon flange bolt, the preparation work for each process should be worked out according to the process;
2. The materials and machinery parts required during construction should meet the requirements of the process regulations;
3. To carry out pre-job training, let the staff be familiar with the characteristics of high-strength bolts and what should be paid attention to when working;
4. Before construction, parts such as torque wrenches should be inspected.
What is the method of operation?
1. The connection type, specifications, and technical conditions of the hexagon flange bolt should comply with the design requirements and national standards, and the bolt manufacturer should also issue a certificate of conformity;
2. The storage and transportation of bolts should comply with the following regulations;
(1) The storage place of the hexagon flange bolt should be in a place that is moisture-proof, rain-proof, and dust-proof, and should be classified and stored according to types and specifications;
(2) When holding bolts, handle with care to avoid impact, damage to the package, and damage to the threads of the bolts;
(3) For long-term storage or improper storage of bolts that may cause rust and contamination of the bolts to change the torque coefficient of the bolts, cleaning, rust removal, and lubrication should be carried out according to the actual situation, and the torque coefficient of the bolts should be adjusted if necessary. Or the pre-tension test can be used only after the test is qualified;
The test of hexagon flange bolt at the connection site should meet the following requirements:
1. In the work of each unit, before making a section of the installation, the anti-slip coefficient of the connecting surface should be tested repeatedly according to the combination of the steel grade of each component and the century of the surface treatment process;
2. The number of groups in each test is three groups; the construction can only be carried out if the results meet the requirements of the standard.