If the hexagon socket head bolt takes a long time, it […]
If the hexagon socket head bolt takes a long time, its appearance will gradually get a layer of golden rust, so how can we pick up this layer of rust? After the hexagon socket head bolt has been used for a long time, high-strength bolts are required to be cleaned, so how to clean it so that the hexagon socket head bolt will not rust? To remove the bleaching ingredients and abrasive-containing scrubbing liquid, steel wire balls, abrasives, etc., at the end of the scrubbing, rinse with clean water for appearance.
1. Use alcohol or organic solution to clean the hexagon socket head bolt.
2. The organic carbide adheres and soaks in a hot neutral detergent or ammonia solution and then scrubs with a weak abrasive detergent.
3. Use a weak lotion or warm water for dust and easy removal of scales.
4. Use a soft cloth or paper to wipe the lubricating oil pollution and then use a neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special scrubbing chemicals to scrub.
5. Use nitric acid (10%) or an abrasive scrubbing agent to clean the rust caused by external pollutants on the hexagon socket head bolt.
6. Use warm water and weak detergent to wipe the label and film.