Standard parts are also known as fasteners. As far as […]
Standard parts are also known as fasteners. As far as the name is concerned, everyone can't understand it better, but many fasteners suppliers often ignore some problems in the production of standard parts, resulting in the standard parts being produced in a state of being scrapped, such as standard The parts are prone to problems when they start. If it is unreasonable, the standard parts will not be used normally. What problems often occur when the standard parts are started?
Zhejiang weigao fasteners suppliers summarized the common problems encountered in 9-point standard parts heading:
1. Eccentricity: Poor installation of the second punch and improper adjustment of the machine.
2. Tilted head: Poor installation and improper adjustment of one punch.
3. The head is not round: the selection of a die is improper or the molding is not full enough.
4. Punching cracks: The punching mold is broken or the punching R angle is improper, causing the punching mold to be scratched by the second impact.
5. Double-layered head: Poor molding in one punch.
6. Unburden: The first appearance of the standard parts with poorly formed stamping is mainly caused by the excessive gap between the punching rod and the punching die hole or the short punching rod.
7. Crack angle: the punching needle is broken or the second punch is not heavy with the punch.
8. Cracked head: For material problems, metal materials must be strictly tested with special syrup. If necessary, use heating equipment to heat the wire a little; or use a wrong die such as a die with a hexagonal washer head and lubricate it. Causes such as failure of oil viscosity.
9. A black film is formed on the surface after heading and it is difficult to clean and remove: Generally, the black film layer on the stainless steel surface is eroded and removed. It can be removed by etching or chemical polishing can be used to remove the black oxide film on the surface.