China fasteners are often used in major projects such […]
China fasteners are often used in major projects such as machinery, railways, metallurgy, etc. Therefore, China fasteners use metal materials in the manufacturing process. However, due to the particularity of the channels required for the use of our products, the selection of materials is also The most important thing is that Zhejiang Weigao Standard Parts Co., Ltd. will teach several aspects that need to be considered in the selection of materials.
China fasteners manufacturers' metal corrosion protection methods mainly include four aspects, namely the nature of the material itself, the utilization situation, the interface between the material and the situation, and the idea of improving the metal mechanism. If a completely corrosion-resistant alloy is used to manufacture China fasteners unless there is special demand Otherwise, it is unrealistic from an economic point of view, or the surface of the screw is completely cut off from the elements of the situation that will be corroded. It may not be feasible in practice, and it can be very difficult. Improving the metal mechanism design can improve the impact of special circumstances in a certain state, but most of China's fasteners’ design cannot be fully corrected, and its protective effect is not. Therefore, this method cannot deal with the fundamental problem, as long as it is on the interface. Anti-corrosion, that is, surface anti-corrosion treatment is the most common method currently used. Stainless steel screws are commonly used in machinery, petrochemical, communications, chemical, construction, electric power, textile, activities, papermaking, sewage disposal, ships, automobiles, and other industries. Stainless steel screws are resistant to rust and can be corroded by the atmosphere, water, acid, alkali salt, or other media. At the same time, we can also understand the physical functions of China fasteners.
The selection of China fasteners manufacturers should mainly be considered from the following five aspects:
1. The production process party faces the requirements of the material processing function;
2. Other aspects, such as weight, price, and purchasing factors, must be considered. ?
3. For the material of China fasteners, in terms of machine function, it is especially the requirement of strength;
4. Requirements on the anti-corrosion function of the material under the working conditions;
5. The requirements of the working temperature on the heat-resistant function of the material (high-temperature strength, anti-oxidation function);