We will reply you within 12 hours after receiving the inquiry on the working day.
We are manufacturers, and we also have our own international trade department. We produce and sell ourselves.
We can produce standard fasteners including ASME/ASTM A193 A194 A320 A453, ISO, DIN, UNI, GB, HG20613, HG20634, SH3404, API20E, API20F, etc. You are welcome to ask.
Products are widely used in pipeline valves, marine vessels, petrochemicals, nuclear power machinery, fluid engineering, pressure vessels, new energy, new environmental protection equipment and other industries.
Yes, in addition to standard parts, we also accept a variety of customized non-standard parts.
The monthly production is about 17 million.
We will have corresponding inspections after each process. For the final products, we will do 100% inspection according to customer requirements and international standards.
When you quote, we will confirm with you the trading method, FOB, CIF, CNF or other methods. In mass production, we usually pay 30% advance payment first, and then the remaining 70% are paid before delivery. Most of the payment methods are T/T, of course, L/C is also acceptable.
Usually we ship by sea, because we are in Captain, we are only 60 kilometers away from Ningbo Port, and the sea export is very convenient. Of course, if the customer's goods are urgent, we can also air, Ningbo Airport and Shanghai International Airport are very close to us.
Our products are mainly exported to dozens of countries including the United States, Japan, Spain, Canada, the United Kingdom, South Korea and India.